Life Without Pause – Getting Caught Up With a New Award!
Is it really January already? I’m blaming my hiatus from the blogging world on the holidays, and all the other “stuff” life seems to be throwing my way. I guess it’s true what they say, whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger…
I know (technically) I received the joyful news of another blogging award last year (adios 2011), but I’m accepting it as a running start for 2012.
Thank you Jell Jell @ I’ll Sleep When They’re Grown for my Versatile Blogger Award!
Official Rules of the Award
1) Thank the award-giver(s) and link back to them in your post.
2) Tell your readers seven (7) things about yourself.
3) Give this award to up to fifteen (15) recently discovered bloggers.
4) Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.
- I think my 2 boys are the cutest, smartest, most adorable little beings on the face of the earth.
- I too loved being pregnant, but not enough to be a surrogate (I’ve thought of it). My body is done, and any baby I carry I would not want to part with.
- I am happy and complete with our decision to not have any more kids. I have my perfect family of 4.
- I don’t miss Architecture one bit!
- I miss traveling – especially to Paris (where I used to live and I am looking forward to my husband taking me there…)
- I miss my Mom and wish that my kids would have gotten a chance to meet her.
- I have a goal of creating awareness and support for Postpartum Depression worldwide.
The Award Goes To:
- Manda’s Mommy Mayhem
- How The Cookie Crumbles
- Things I Want To Tell My Mother
- Bugs & Boo-Boos
- Kana’s Chronicles
- Not Quite Old
- Tales from the Motherland
- Making It All Work
- Preble Road Crew
- The Valentine 4
- I am NOT a Volcano
- Here’s the thing…
There are other blogs that always make me smile too, but for today, those are my top 15 picks.
Happy 2012 to ALL and thanks for the blogging love. ❤